BACK TO THE WILD!
BACK TO THE WILD! has a continuing need for various supplies as well as
cash donations. The following items will be put to good use here at the
When you are ready, you may return to BACK TO THE WILD!
OUR WISH LIST
- PINE OR ASPEN BEDDING (no cedar)
- TRASH BAGS (39 and 33 gallon)
- GRAIN & BIRDSEED (for waterfowl)
- ZIP-LOC BAGS (freezer)
- APPLES, WALNUTS, PECANS
- BALES OF STRAW - must be dry
- PARROT FOOD (for squirrels, birds)
- FLASHLIGHTS with BATTERIES
- LIVE TRAPS
- PAPER TOWELS (Bounty or Scott)
- PET CARRIERS (large)
- DISPOSABLE VINYL GLOVES (large)
- HEMP ROPE (raptor perches)
- PLAYTEX RUBBER GLOVES (large)
- LUMBER (treated only)
- CLOROX AND MR. CLEAN
- MAILING ENVELOPES 9" X 12"
- WINDEX OR OTHER GLASS CLEANER
- CARPET SQUARES (bound edges)
- POSTAGE STAMPS * * * * * *
- CASH DONATIONS ~ $ $ $ ~ ALLOWS US TO BUY WHAT IS NEEDED MOST!
DON'T NEED LIST
- * * * NO CAT OR DOG FOOD ~ PLEASE * * *
- NO DAWN DISH SOAP (for oiled birds) Presently overstocked - do not need
* * * WISHING BIG * * *
- GAS CARDS (mileage for rescuing wildlife)
- GIFT CARDS (STAPLES, LOWE'S, HOME DEPOT)
- CARPET SQUARES
- SHOVELS & RAKES
- HEAVY DUTY WHEELBARROWS
* * * OUR SINCERE THANKS FOR WISHES GRANTED * * *
- Label making machine -
John & Shirley Walker
- Golf cart - Nick & Elinor
- Trash pump - Ron & Jo
- Pressure washer - Nick
& Elinor Pasqualini
- Garden tractor - Dick
- Wheelchairs - (for disabled
visitors) Russell Alspaugh & Mr. & Mrs. Jim Hall
- Refrigerator & storage cabinets
- Rebecca Waldock
- File Cabinets - Dave & Anita
- Projection Microscope - Jim &
- "BACK TO THE WILD" webpage designer
- Dick DeLombard
- Computer programmer - Wayne
BACK TO THE WILD Main Page
BACK TO THE WILD wildlife rehabilitation center in Castalia, Ohio.
BACK TO THE WILD home page URL is:
This was last modified on April 16, 2008.
This page created and maintained with a Macintosh iMac computer.