Many thanks to all who have helped to make BACK TO THE WILD possible!
It would have been impossible to keep up throughout the summer, without the help of BACK TO THE WILD's many volunteers. Feeding, cage-cleaning, rescuing and transporting animals, medical treatment and running for supplies, assisting visitors for tours and programs, answering phones, and building new cages are all activities carried out by volunteers here.
Many thanks to all the caring individuals who have provided financial support! This rehabilitation center could not exist without you! Donations are the center's only source of operational funds.
BACK TO THE WILD WishList
A more complete donation wishlist is available here.
- Grain (for ducks and geese - no corn, please)
- Dog & Cat food (dry only)
- Formula (non-human)
- Pine Bedding (no cedar - cedar is toxic to some animals)
- Paper Towels (Bounty is preferred)
- Bales of straw
- Cleaning Supplies (Clorox, Rubber gloves, Brushes)
- Zip-lock bags (quart & gallon)
- Trash bags (39 gallon)
- Dawn dish soap
- Medical supplies
- Hemp Rope (for wrapping perches)
- Picnic tables
BACK TO THE WILD wildlife rehabilitation center in Castalia, Ohio.
BACK TO THE WILD home page URL is: